Toyota Racing Series
MSEL has been involved with the Toyota Racing Series, New Zealand's premier "open-wheeler" motorsport category, since its inception in 2005.
Our vast amount of expertise and experience in the industry has helped us provide the series with the following:
- Supply and calibrate (tune) engine management systems, including gearbox paddle-shift control, supplying sensors etc.
- Supply and set up power distribution systems (PDM).
- Quality-control and post-season wiring loom integrity checks on Cirrus Solutions high-potential loom tester.
- Designing and manufacturing wiring looms.
- Develop custom ECU firmware for CAN integration, bespoke strategies for boost and gearshift control.
- Heavily involved in engine development programs.
- Trackside technical support for engine and electronics systems throughout the racing season and during off-season testing, including data analysis, engine reliability and performance checks.
We have also been part of the Toyota 86 (TR86) series since 2013. And provide the series with the following:
- Supply, install and setup of Motec dashes, including changes to override factory traction and stability control systems.
- Perform electrical modifications to prepare the cars for racing.
- Reflashed the ECUs to remove fault codes and improve performance.
- Provide trackside support for this series, including data analysis and scrutineering checks.
- For further information on the services we provide for the Toyota Racing and Toyota 86 (TR86) series, please contact us.
There are no products listed under this category.