Shipping & Returns
Every effort will be made to ship orders received before 3pm the same day.
- Orders arriving between 3pm and 4pm may ship the same business day.
- Orders received after 4pm will ship the next business day.
- All orders shipped within New Zealand are shipped by overnight courier unless other arrangements have been made.
PRODUCT NOT IN STOCK (BACKORDERS)
- If we are unable to ship a product within two working days of receiving your order, an expected ship date will be emailed to you. You then have the choice of substituting the product for something else (with a refund / payment in the price difference), leaving the product on back order or cancelling the order.
- Should you decide to cancel the order a refund will be supplied in the form of the payment we received (i.e. if you paid by credit card, we will refund against your credit card) within one working business day.
- If there is a problem with an item you have purchased, please contact us directly.
- As per the Consumers Guarantee Act, changing your mind is not a valid reason for either cancelling or returning an order.
- All returns for credit should be made within 7 days and be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice.
- All Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- No Returns will be accepted on special order items. Special order items will be deemed to be non stock items. These include, but not limited to items ordered specially for customer, customer requested cut length or modified product or parts custom made for the customer (i.e. wiring looms).
- There is absolutely no return possible for the following products - Motec upgrade codes, Motec engine management or datalogging systems.
- Any returns must be in an as new condition and be able to be sold again as new (i.e.. no courier labels on packaging and seals not broken).