Click and Collect
CLICK AND COLLECT
For those times when you want to pick it up when it suits you. When you order with click and collect, you will immediately receive a confirmation of your order. You will receive a second confirmation email when your order is ready to collect.
Every effort will be made to package orders received before 4pm the same day.
- Orders arriving between 3pm and 4pm may be available the same business day.
- Orders received after 4pm will be available the next business day.
Need it in a real hurry? Contact us we will do everything we can to help you out. Our knowledgeable onsite staff will promptly answer your call or email.
Our business hours are 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday
PRODUCT NOT IN STOCK (BACKORDERS)
- If we are unable to ship a product within two working days of receiving your order, an expected available date will be emailed to you. You then have the choice of substituting the product for something else (with a refund / payment in the price difference), leaving the product on back order or cancelling the order.
- Should you decide to cancel the order a full refund will be supplied in the form of the payment we received (i.e. if you paid by credit card, we will refund against your credit card) within one working business day.
- If there is a problem with an item you have purchased, please contact us directly.
- As per the New Zealand Consumers Guarantee Act, changing your mind is not a valid reason for either cancelling or returning an order.
- All returns for credit should be made within 7 days and be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice.
- All Returns will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- No Returns will be accepted on special order items. Special order items will be deemed to be non stock items. These include, but not limited to items ordered specially for customer, customer requested cut length or modified product or parts custom made for the customer (i.e. wiring looms).
- There is absolutely no return possible for the following products
* Motec upgrade codes
* Motec engine management or datalogging systems
* Fuel pumps removed from their sealed shipping bags
* Fuel injectors removed from their sealed shipping bags
* Cut wire and lengths of cable
- Any returns must be in an as new condition and be able to be sold again as new (i.e.. no courier labels on packaging and seals not broken).